Accelerated Reader Procedures
2nd & 3rd Grade
4th & 5th Grade
|Level 1||5 points||7 points||Bookmark|
|Level 2||12 points||16 points||Key Chain|
|Level 3||22 points||28 points||Gel Pen|
|Level 4||34 points||40 points||Book|
If you have a student who is ready to receive a prize, please fill out a slip from the lounge and put it in Baird, Bajor, or Hughes’ box.
- Taking Quizzes – (Students)
- Open Accelerated Reader – Student.
- Choose your teacher from the list and click LOGIN at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose your name from the list and click LOGIN at the bottom of the screen.
- Type in your password (First and Last initial) and click OK.
- Click on Take Reading Practice Quizzes (1st box).
- Type in the first two words for the title of the book and hit the ENTER key on the keyboard.Click
- on the correct title and click Take Quiz at the bottom of the screen.
Printing Reports with Students’ quizzes and point – (TEACHERS)
- Go to Accelerated Reader – Management and enter reader as the password.
- Click on CLASSROOM.
- Click on your name and click OK at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on Reports.
- From the reports list, choose Student Record Report and click PRINT at the bottom of the screen.
Enrolling/Un-enrolling a student from your class.
- Go to Accelerated Reader Management and enter the password (see above).
- Click on School. Click Class.
- Choose your name.
- To UNENROLL à click on student’s name on the right side of the screen. Then click the UNENROLL button on the left side of the screen.
- To ENROLL à Click ENROLL button on the left side of the screen. A list of students will pop up. Choose the student’s name from the list. Then click OK.
- If the student’s name is not listed, please email Renee Bajor (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the student’s First Name Last Name ID#, Teacher Name, and Grade Level. She will then add the student to the list and you can enroll them using the above method.
NEVER USE THE ADD OR DELETE STUDENT BUTTONS. This permanently deletes students from the entire school record. Even if a students moves, they may re-enroll at a later date, so please do not use these buttons.